Also, how many hands do you need to keep all the strands separate, and under
the right amount of tension.  I might add some (partridge) legs right between
the solid green and the black dubbing.  Love the pattern.

Larry Johnson
Springville, Utah

>>> "Niclas Runarsson" <niclas.runars...@soderhamn.com> 10/4/2010 12:37 PM >>>
I've been wondering about that "caddis weave" for a couple of years now and
search for instructions hasn't given me anything. Last night it suddenly
struck me... "If I did like that, wouldn't that be something similar?"
So I tried to do 'like that'. My "substitute weave" failed though... but
instead it turned out that I actually had CRACKED THE REAL ONE!!!

Years of scratching my head and suddenly there it was... by accident. Talk
about satisfaction. :o)

/Nick