I will agree with everything you said about our great friend, Tony.  No one has
been more helpful, or willing to share.  It is an honor.
I will tie the same fly I tied for the rope-dub swap:  a burned-wing Adams.
Apologies to those who received one in the other swap.

Larry Johnson
Springville, Utah

>>> <ray...@earthlink.net> 10/18/2010 8:09 AM >>>

>SOW BUG ALUMNI SWAP - Rules and Regulations - Last call.

JIMMY D