Basically yes, but
this is something that is tweaked to my needs:

undocumented
even if mysql, not really multi user safe
sometimes poor error handling, what the heck, I'm checking with the log
files, but nothing for the average user
etc.
And I have not really time for support...

I run it on linux, it needs a glassfish or tomcat server.....

I would suggest to use flysource. It has even more options than my
program. But runs only on windows, and that;s the reason why I started
my program.

If someone is willing to go a hard road, I'm willing to share. One
modification of the sw is needed though, my database credentials hare
hard coded....

Rene