From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of ashley strutt
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2010 12:16 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Linesend FLy Shop still active - Please read

If you look at the terms and conditions google do own the list.

However, the group leader/owner is indeed Byard as he started it.
Linesend.com is therefore the right full sponsor of the list.

The list has it was before, I believe was on Byards server but I  may be
wrong on this.

It would be nice if Byard put us right on this to stop the confusion but
this is my understanding of how it works.

Ashley

On 13 November 2010 20:04, Chuck Alexander <chuckalexan...@hughes.net>