To: <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 2:57 PM
Subject: [VFB] Re: Not for the queasy!

Nev: I jumped right into the conversation and brought up a touchy subject. I have always read your responses and believe you to be well-spoken and forth right. Here in the U.S. we may have more rights battles to fight. I don't think that the subject will go away. I hope I always have the right to defend my life and property. Two weeks ago a man shot and killed a burglar ( at his back door in the middle of the night ) in the Salt Lake City area. No charges will be filed. Message sent? Lesson learned? We shall see. Meanwhile, I will continue to carry. I can only assume that this is an important issue, and those in Canada who feel this way are preparing to vote the gun-banners out of office. That's what it will take.......

Larry Johnson
Springville, Utah

"Neville Gosling" <nev.gosl...@shaw.ca> 11/22/2010 2:46 PM >>>
Larry and all:

We didn't give them away, they were forcefully taken away. All it takes is
for some insane individual to shoot a bunch of people with a handgun and
that insanity is applied to all the sane gun owners and their rights are
taken away.

Neville (Nev) Gosling

I was thinking more on the lines of "Canada is for those who have given
their gun rights away" Sounds tough and strong to me...

Larry J

"Neville Gosling" <nev.gosl...@shaw.ca> 11/22/2010 1:45 PM >>>
Yes Larry, Canada is for the tough & strong!

Cheers

Neville (Nev) Gosling
Greater Vancouver, BC
Canada