Tony, the 'row vs wade' saga continues, eh?
As we get older, we need to make allowances for  age.  It's just inevitable.

  From: Anthony Spezio
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2010 1:00 PM
  Subject: RE: [VFB] UPDATE on Jimmy D now Canoe

        Jimmy,
        This will be the fifth canoe I built on these forms. I fished some from
the first one and it is real stable. Dot, myself and three kids would canoe
with several people on weekends. I never worried about it tipping. Brought it
out here and a tornado got it the first year. Built one for Jim H. last year
and we have had it out on the White. Very stable, I would have no worry about
tipping. It is still not wading, it is fishing from a boat..
        Tony