Some of you are already aware and some may have gotten the
"My Girlfriend's Video" virus.  This originated a ways back
and somehow got into a VFB members e-mail. J. Balmer was the
latest victim, but caught it quickly. WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T
OPEN AN EMAIL THAT HAS ANYTHING ABOUT GIRLFRIEND's VIDEO IN
SUBJECT LINE.  With all the new video viruses going around,
I've decided not to open any attachments for a while. I've
checked SNOPES and a couple other similar True / false sites
and haven't found the girlfriend virus listed. So, it must be
fairly new.

JIMMY D
VFB Manager