I tie mine with real black glasses and a small white-tipped walking cane.
Then the big fish KNOW they're blind.

Buggs
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Anthony Spezio
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 8:49 AM
  Subject: Re: [VFB] QFTD- from the web site Gary posted...1 point each time
from the article:

        I thought I would inject this about eyes. On my Froggie, I use shirt or
quilt pins for eyes. The protrude a bit from the foam. I have noted several
times, the Froggie is more effective when one eye was pulled out or lost on a
fish or cast.. I am not sure if the Froggie made a different wake when
retrieved or maybe a different sound.
        Tony