From: Don Ordes <f...@tribcsp.com>
Subject: Re: [VFB] HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 12:18 PM

Thanks for exsplining that to us.  Or is that exspining...?
Oh noooo....Splines vs. spines again.

Thanks for the photos.  I liked the corn-cob reel seat, but I don't know if
it'll compliment the 'busyness' of a spiraled rod.  I also like the darl/light
burl- that would really compliment the rod if you did a dark/light laminate.