It is a small Pea brain but you can pick it if you like.
Tony

--- On Sat, 1/1/11, ray...@earthlink.net <ray...@earthlink.net> wrote:

From: ray...@earthlink.net <ray...@earthlink.net>
Subject: [VFB] VFB Alive and Well
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 9:52 PM

35 VFB posts today.  Just like old times.  I knew we could do it.
Now, how bout some good threads or need to know stuff, or sharing
our expertise. I'd like to pick Tony's brain on building bamboo
rods. Oh I build them too, but mine don't hold a candle to the
beautiful handiwork of Tony.

Long Live the VFB !

JIMMY D