I've used a solution of OXY clean and warm water, same as soaking a nice white item of laundry that has a stain on it. I've used this on white hackle that is very old,polar bear and skunk's white part that was yellowish.

OXYclean is the stuff that used to be advertised on TV, it is peroxide based.

Peggy B