A friend moved here from Israel for a 2 year stint at a youth organisation, and I wanted to take her to the Australian animal zoo. Lots of opportunity to collect 'samples' if you were careful ;) On the bright side, I have noticed many wombats, wallabies and kangaroos on the side of the road and will be doing a bout of harvesting in the very near future. Had a large koala once in the middle of nowhere but my wife was in the car and would have castrated me if I touched it. Lots of Rainbow Lorikeets around too.......google them and you will see why I am so excited (especially if you are into Salmon Flies). I also saw half a dozen penguins down on the beach near my house yesterday. Sorry DonO....they are the little Fairy Penguins......and protected something chronic.