Fellow VFB'ers

I am planning to attend the Sowbug this year and have obtained an economy
room at Wildcat Shoals Resort.

In 16 March

Out 20 March

I also have the evening of 20th March penciled in so that I can extend by
one day, but that is not definite at this time.

I have never been to the Sowbug but have always wanted to attend and meet
some of the people that I have known since 1995 when I was invited by Byard
Miller to join VFB.

In the interests of economy and also for the companionship, I would be happy
to share with a fellow VFBer.

I have not yet looked into the travel arrangements. I told Phyllis that I
would likely fly into Springfield or the Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport
XNA. I'm not sure how I will get from the airport to Wildcat Shoals Resort.
It seems that there is no bus service and that it might be necessary to hire
a small car.

Please contact me off list at nev.gosl...@shaw.ca if you are interested in
sharing.

I am a young 65 and don't snore (at least not very much). I am diabetic and
on an insulin pump so there is a small chance that I could have an insulin
reaction, but I will take every precaution possible to avoid.

Neville (Nev) Gosling

Greater Vancouver, BC

Canada