Hi Jimmy:

I noticed that and wondered why. I thought perhaps it was an alternative
"local" name.

I am having a heck of a time trying to organize the flights. It's not an
easy place to get to from Vancouver. I have ruled out Branson as an arrival
airport because it has just AirTran and Frontier and no good connections.

I looked at Little Rock and its possible but not ideal, and so now I'm
working on Springfield, MO (SGL). Again, that's further away and not ideal
but the connection are better. Travelocity came up with no connections for
XNE. Some of the elapsed times including the connections are in excess of 13
hours. I can get to London, England in less time!

I am now looking at possible connections points such as Denver, Chicago,
Detroit, Dallas, Atlanta & Los Angeles.

Nev

Subject: [VFB] Re: Mountain Home, not American Home

Larry, Sow Bug's at Mountain Home, not American Home. LOL
Tho't I was the only one who did things like that. VBG