Mike:

Like I said, keep up the good work. You know I like humor, I also
like inspirational quotes, "tip" quotes on fly tying, rod building
and fly fishing in general. These tips can be lifted from a book,
etc and used as long as the tip is properly credited to the author.

You'd be surprised how many people across the country see one of
my personal quotes / tips on the net, etc. and e-mail me to ask
for my permission to use them in their fly fishing club newsletter,
etc. There's even a few fly fishing books that have some of my quotes.
They didn't ask for permission, but did credit me as the author.

If you care anything about seeing what Google says about me, my
quotes and fishing poems,as well as reading some of my stuff, just
google Jimmy Moore Fishing Quotes. There's a bunch of different web
sites, etc. that show my stuff.

I know this sounds like I'm tooting my own horn, but it simply blows
my mind when I type my name into Google and see what all pops up.
I'm sure a lot of this stuff comes from fly fishing club newsletters
and websites. and fidhing e-mail lists.

I guess the Moral there is 'be careful what you say'. It just might
appear on the internet.

Cheers!

JIMMY D