To Jerry

cc List

By coincidence, I received the following message from Leo Notenboom just
yesterday.  I receive a weekly newsletter of hints and tips from him. He may
be found here

http://ask-leo.com/

This is what he says about your situation: -

Neville (Nev) Gosling

----------------------------

How do I stop someone from sending spam to my closed Hotmail account's
contacts?

I deleted my email address on Hotmail, because it was used by somebody else
in my name. That person used all my contacts and is still sending emails in
my name to everybody. How can I stop him from doing it after I canceled my
Hotmail account?

*

You can't.

There are many reasons why this could be happening, and there's simply no
approach that will allow you to take control and guarantee that you can stop
it.

Once your account has been compromised, there's very little you can do.

Let me explain why I paint such a grim picture.

Continue reading: How
<http://ask-leo.com/how_do_i_stop_someone_from_sending_spam_to_my_closed_hot
mail_accounts_contacts.html?awt_l=HblkV&awt_m=1h0BIcXn3ZdfbL>  do I stop
someone from sending spam to my closed Hotmail account's contacts?
http://ask-leo.com/C4735