I like the idea of this.  Hope it works well for you.

Rick

________________________________
From: Don Ordes <f...@tribcsp.com>
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Sent: Mon, January 31, 2011 1:19:16 PM
Subject: [VFB] Need a favor of VFBers and flyfishing friends

Dear VFB and Other Select Flyfishers & Flytiers,

I need about 20-30 VFBers from an international cross-section to read and give
me feed-back about a new fly fishing business venture that I'm planning- if all
continues well.  It's exciting just setting it up and Darren can attest to that
as he's helping me.

It has resulted in my search for a venue to show and sell Fantasy Flies and
videos on a world stage.  You may remember my post about that awhile back.

I need your reply off-line with the email you want me to send a 3-page
description of the business venture, in bullet form.  I would like you to read
this and think about the implications and your potential involvement, and your
ideas about the industry response.

If you want to reply to each point, you may- buy entering your comment behind
the item in a different color.

If you want to comment on the whole package, you may do so at the bottom.

There are a few questions at the bottom I would like you to answer, also.
Depending on how much time you want to invest, it should take a min of 10
minutes to contemplate.

Those participating will get a free charter membership.  I will stop at the 1st
50 if we get that many, but I would like to get at least 30.

I will create an email list and conduct all business off-VFB.

Tight Lines,
DonO--