  From: Niclas (Gmail)
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 2:18 AM
  Subject: Re: [VFB] Copyright mistake...

  DONE!!! This time I also used their places so they would match the
description.

  One was placed right between "Includes:" and the actual list of what it
included...
  ... so, of course I made a picture that SHOWS what it includes: (pic
'set.jpg')

  The other was placed right below "Your wings will be perfectly shaped and
sized every time!"...
  ... so of course I made a picture that SHOWS what he means: (pic 'wings2.jpg)

  I wonder what I'm going to do tonight... hmmmmmmmm........

  /Nick