As long as I don't forget about the article, I will post it. I won't forget that part. It's a "must share" just as much as it's a "must read" and I hadn't even finished reading it before my head started to list recievers of the link... VFB and Edgeforum being the first ones... 6000 people in a flash. LOL

/Nick

Den, skrevJeff Frye <bighawk...@yahoo.com>:
That's good stuff. I guess that my Jayhawk t-shirt, sweat-stained Titleist cap, nylon shorts and Crocs are not going to pass muster. Nick, if you can remember, will you post part 2 when it comes out?

From: Niclas (Gmail) n.runars...@gmail.com>
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wed, March 23, 2011 7:01:10 AM
Subject: [VFB] Super article!!!

Martin Joergensen... the guy who knows what it's about. This is a 'must read' to every fly-fisherman.

'HOW TO LOOK GOOD'

"Appearance and behavior are two very important aspects of fly fishing.
Act or look the wrong way, and fellow anglers will immediately..."

... and the rest on http://globalflyfisher.com/fishbetter/like-a-pro-1/

Valuable information. I thought it was my jokes... but after reading this I have understood that it's ME they laugh at.

/Nick