Just got to this tonight, I hope you have a great learning experience in Japan. My personal goal is to never stop learning!

Peggy Brenner

On 5/25/2011 6:43 PM, stephen dicerbo wrote:
Hi Guys

this list may not have gotten notice directly, but through other lists,
and Facebook.... some of you may have already seen this.... time is
SHORT, so I am trying to expand exposure

As many of you already know (and responded) I have been running a
fundraising project to get my butt to Japan for a unique opportunity of
studying with a Master Gyotaku Printmaker.

Current status is this : 4 Days left to the fundraising period, project
is 32% funded. The whole thing has been a learning process, to be sure.
My goal with this email is to give notice that

this is likely the last chance for any procrastinator types (of which I
am one) who wished to participate in the fund drive to do so. It should
be noted that Pledges are rewarded with similar value groups of

works of Art, as described at the project site, so rather than outright
begging, its more like advance promotion of sales with a dedicated use.
(or at least that's what I what I tell myself)

The down side to the arrangement is that unless the project is funded at
100%, none of the pledges are collected.... so its kind of all or
nothing. I have been focusing my pestering and reminders primarily on
Facebook, with a video

on YouTube ( apparently in the non-viral Japanese section ) :^)

Anyway, much thanks to you guys that took a chance on me and made a
pledge, no matter what the outcome, and for those that time has gotten
away from... its not too late..

there is always hope!

heres the site:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/849852929/fish-bridge-to-japan

go there and look around a bit either way. Check out the Pledge rewards
to see the what the real deal is!

See some of you next week probably

Stephen

--