That’s good news –prayers continue

Neville Gosling

From: Michael Bliss
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2011 10:42 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Larry J

Karl Barton just emailed me.  Here is the current report on Larry.

June 8, 2011  11:30 MDT

Shauna reports that they are checking and possibly removing the breathing tube.
  This is a couple of days earlier than anticipated.  His vital signs are
better and the blood pressure is higher probably due to pain.   His heart rate
is a bit on the high side too, probably because of pain.

I think they have moved him to jail because only immediate family may visit
him.

He has not communicated with anyone yet.  The nurse was trying to get him to
open his eyes.

So things are looking up as of the moment.

More tomorrow.

Karl

--
Mike Bliss