You got it Jimmy....

Thank You,
Alan Di Somma

You know your a redneck when your Grandmother has 'ammo' on her Christmas list..... -----Original Message----- From: ray...@earthlink.net
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2011 1:15 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Prayer request

I don't do this often, but my best friend, Steve Taylor's wife Val could
use a few prayers. Those of you who read my book will remember Steve as
the "stay-at-home-Dad".

Valerie was walking down the parking lot to the grocery, when a lady
hit her from behind. Val had been bent down to pick up her cellphone
that she dropped, when the lady's son dropped his sippy cup and she
reached back to retrieve it. Wham! Valerie literally got 'rear-ended'
Val's friend Karen tried to push Val away and ended up breaking her
middle finger.  Thank God it wasn't lunch hour for the lot would have
been full of people going into the pizza parlor, right next to the
grocery.

The upshot is that valerie's right leg is a mess from ankle to knee.
all kinds of pins and rods, one rod even on the exterior of her leg.
She'll recover, but it'll be at least three months before she'll be
able to get around again. The VFB came to Jody's aid when she was
fighting cncer, i.e. Jody's Rainbow Angels" and Steve from a severe
brain injury. Both have fully recovered and I know without a doubt
that the VFB's prayers played a huge part in both their recovery.

Thanks for your prayers.

-----
No virus found in this message.