To the swappers:

Deadline June 30.  I want to put in the mail back to everyone by July
5th please.

I have received some super flies from:

Tony Spezio
Jerry McKaughan
Rodger Oleson
and Joyce Westphal

Nice work - quite impressive.

I still have 5 more to tie.

How are the rest of you making out?   Please finish them and send to
me no later than June 30th.

We have 1 spot open! - and I know there will be no drops.   If Tony is
able to send in another great Chili Pepper Original version, you can
too.   Remarkable job Tony!!!   Hope all is well.

If you are interested, please email me at ch...@chappysguide.com

To view the past 3 Chili Pepper swaps, use this URL

http://www.chappysguide.com/html/fly_swaps.html

I will create a similar page for this swap also.  If you have any
pictures of you fishing or big catches (hopefully on your fly or not)
please send them and I will add them to the page.   Remember, this
way
you can show off your work to others.
BTW - I loaded all of the flies from these swaps into two large fly
boxes.  They look sweet.   I will post the picts and will also
include
a couple in your return packages as well.

CHILI PEPPER SWAP UPDATE June 2, 2011
Need 1 confirmed spot.. Hurry now.

12 flies needed. Mail to Chris Chapman by June 30 to

Chris Chapman
61 Forest Ln
Boscawen, NH 03303

Ship flies with return postage, envelope, and label inside. Thanks
1. Chris Chapman
2. Wayne Blake-Hedges
3. Tony Spezio
4. Allan Fish