When Social security was started 65 was the age selected because 1/3 of the population didn't live that long. I think the number is still close to that, and some of these very overweight children should bring that number up.

But, I noticed at 50 friends start to die and in certain years it seems they come in groups of 3, all over the world. And they were not really all smokers or something like that. We just had one friend who ran marathons die two weeks after a stroke at 62.

So we have to spend more time of the rivers and with family! and friends! less stress...

Peggy