I have almost a kitchen bag of them, clear, black, gray, where do I send them. and I'm decluttering!

Peggy

On 8/17/2011 6:01 PM, by...@virtualflybox.com wrote:

Hi gang... long time... no post... ;^)

I, like most of you, am a self-proclaimed fly tying hoarder. But sadly, when I
moved from my 3-story, 10-room New Hampshire farmhouse with a gargantuan
attached multi-level barn to a 3-room Massachusetts cabin with a small garden
shed, I was forced into discarding all sorts of really cool and supposedly
useless STUFF. You all know exactly what kind of stuff I am eluding to... and
don't even think of denying it.

Well now I am in desperate need of something that I so callously discarded. I
would be ever so grateful if one of you fine folks could paw through your
treasures and willingly part with (6), yes six, that's one-half dozen, of those
little grey plastic jobbies that 35mm film came in. Your kind-heartedness would
be rewarded with a small treasure from my own personal stash. Please folks... I
only need six of these... remember... 3-room cabin... already filled to
capacity... actually well over capacity... please don't call the fire marshall.

It's so nice to see that the list lives on! I was just getting ready to send
1,650 pounds of spam to Scott, but he failed to provide that Brit address where
he is stranded.

keep tyin'... byard

--
Peggy Brenner