Hay, I'm still here as well. Discrimination against Desert Dwellers?????
  Jimi
  USCG ITWPATWT 100% Vet
  I don't remember any expiration Date on my Oath to Service...

  Graviora manent
  Are you ready for "any" sort of disaster, or power outage, or being stranded
on the road? Go here and get ready NOW, while you can.
  http://deserteaglefarms.myefoods.com/

  RWVA Instructor, www.appleseedinfo.org go here and learn what you must do to
be a
  true patriot, not the shooting only, but the history lesson you will learn
  about "WHY" you have the "Freedom" that you do enjoy now.

  "The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
  because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesterton

  "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty". Thomas Jefferson

  "If the representatives of the people betray their constituents,
  there is then no recourse left but in the exertion of that original
  right of self-defense...." Alexander Hamilton

  George Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British,
  he shot them!