Only if it's a guitar...
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rodger Oleson
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 3:12 PM
  Subject: Re: [VFB] Fw: Emailing: IMGP0031

  On 8/23/2011 12:45 PM, Wayne Blake-Hedges wrote:--

  Should I pluck it?

  Wayne and all,

  BIRDS PROTECTED BY THE MIGRATORY BIRD TREATY ACT
  (Far down the list after hawks eagles falcons and such)
  Family TYTONIDAE (Barn Owls)
  Tyto alba, Barn Owl (=Common Barn-Owl)

  Fines look pretty stiff looked like from $500 to $15,000 and I forgot how
much jail time.
  There are a couple of wild kitties roaming the neighborhood who'll have to
throw themselves on the mercy of the court and plead ignorance if arrested.
They are very indiscriminate in which birds they munch on.
  I must admit I used a couple of feathers I found for tails on some jigs
several years back without knowing what they were.

  Rodger