Sounds like you have removed stress from life, but someone has to do it.

Peggy

On 8/28/2011 8:31 PM, phxflyt...@cox.net wrote:
Well folks, I just thought I’d bring you up to date as to what is
happening with me.
First I’d like to thank all who prayed for me while I was in the hospital..
I had atrial fibrilation and after three days they got my heart beating
properly.
My wife had a family reunion in Lake City, Co. the very next week so we
rented a car and drove. Spent the night in Cortex, Co. and drove to Lake
City the next AM.
Only got to fish one day because I just was not feeling good enough to
leave the cabin for several days.
My two brothers-in-law and a nephew and I got to fish Lake Fork on
Friday for a few hours. Caught one nice 12” rainbow.
Felt real bad on Saturday so I stayed in the cabin while they all went
jeep 4 wheelin.
Felt pretty good on Sunday and drove home, straight thru.
Went back to the Doctor on Tuesday and I was back in A-fib. He sent me
right away to the Cardiologist.
He gave me a new prescription and by the evening , my heart was beating
properly.
I have since been released to go back to work but decided that the
message God sent me , telling me to slow down was the tight thing to do.
I am now officially retired, but I got a part time job at the Bass Pro
shop and I will be working in the White River fly shop......
Tough assignment, but I guess that is what I am supposed to do with all
my extra time.....I know but some one has to do it...hahahahahaha
Thank You,
Alan Di Somma

You know your a redneck when your Grandmother has 'ammo' on her
Christmas list.....

Peggy Brenner
http://pbandj.us/SixSistersFlybox/