Have a good trip.
Tony

________________________________
From: Peggy Brenner <peggy.bren...@comcast.net>
To: Virtual Fly Box <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 6:09 AM
Subject: [VFB] Montana Bound

I'm headed to the International Women's FF Festival in Bozeman, MT on the
Madison River at Gallatain Gateway next Thursday to Sunday and then headed to
West Yellowstone where Jerry and I meet up with 8 other New Englander's  for
some serious fishing. He will be fishing the Bozeman area while I teach fly
tying and take part in our annual BOD meeting, and all the things it takes to
have a ladies event for 75.

We are flying into SLC so we can day fish in Idaho on the way up, I figure we
can make a 5 hour drive into 3 days this way.

Peggy
-- Peggy Brenner
http://pbandj.us/SixSistersFlybox/

-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VFB Mail" group.