hey chuck nice looking room you should see mine . daughter move back in with us
 a bomb shell did land.
dave

From: Chuck Alexander
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 6:15 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] My tying room

Well folks.. A lot of you knew that we have been trying to get moved for about
three years now. And we FINALLY moved in on 9/11/2011. We LOVE it our here
wayyyyy in the sticks. And within 10 miles in either directions, there is more
fishing than you could do in a lifetime. But  one of the best things is that I
got my own little "tying room/man cave". I say little and I mean little, cause
the whole room is only 5' by 14', and I have to share enough of that with my
boss to set up her sewing machine  :):):).. here's a pic of my little piece of
the room. All I need now is a roll top desk to tie at. I saw some at Hobby
Lobby for about $299 that would make AWESOME tying stations.  (That, and to get
my padded, comfortable, roll around computer/tying chair back from my son who
swiped it for his computer desk after breaking his chair) And, i have tiles to
lay on the floor, and a counter top to go on that little drawer base that I
just haven't mounted on it yet. It's great to sit in there any tie while
listening to my beloved Warrrr eagle, Auburn Tigers on the radio. maybe I
should put the TV from my bedroom in there BTW. This is as clean as you'll EVER
see this room. It looks like a bomb hit it now because I have been in there
tying LOL, Chuck