Me too...hehe.. Obviously the sculpin is more a color modification. I
will no doubt blend 4 different bucktail colors with copper flash -
olives, browns, and orange / pumpkin...anything that bites a chili
pepper will attack this low profile morsel as well....  It will not
have pectoral fins...unless I am feeling a little "ORDES" like.
hehehe.