Here's the final update for the swap as of Thursday's mail, Jan. 6th.  This
has turned into a bit of a zombie swap, as we have had four drop-outs
(without any communication or response, BTW) and still have a couple sets
still out over a month late, but promised in the mail no later than Monday.
 I will close the swap by next Friday, regardless.  Any late flies will be
returned to the sender.

1.  Wes Wada, Swapmeister - done
2.  Chappy - rec'd
3.  Ashley Strutt - rec'd
4.  Michael Bliss - rec'd
5.  Walter - rec'd
6.  Peggy B - rec'd
7.  Bob Laubengayer - rec'd
8.  Jack Lehman - rec'd
9 .  Don O - rec'd

10.  J. Balmer - finishing, shipped?
11.  Eric Worm - shipping 1/9/12

12. Gary Webb - no response, probably dropped

15 flies.  We will pool the extras and swappers will get a random selection
equally divided.  That will give you some duplicates you can try out
fishing.  Any odd number remainder will be donated to the local fly club
raffle to support fishing advocacy programs.

Toe-tag or otherwise identify your flies. Please include a reusable package
to protect your flies, and if all possible, a self-addressed return
envelope.  Include cash for return postage or put a generous amount of
stamps on your return envelope.

Mailing address for swap: