Hi VFB,

The Juicebug Swap is finished, and flies will be on their way to swappers
tomorrow.

Congratulations and thank you to the participants who stayed the course and
got their bugs in.  These were creative patterns well beyond most tyers'
comfort range, and kudos to those who jumped in and gave it their best
shot.

The extra files will be evenly divided at random, so you will get some
duplicates to try out on the fish.  Don Ordes' bugs were all different, so
there will be additional variety there.

As you can see by the photos, there were some really nice flies:

http://tinyurl.com/juicebug

Any questions to the tyers?

Let me know if I have gotten any names / flies mixed up.  It's always a bit
confusing to do this.

Thank you.
Wes Wada
"replacement swapmeister"