hi walter mine should be in the mail by tomorrow some time
please remember do not send me one back of mine
thanks dave
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Walter
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 4:56 PM
  Subject: RE: [VFB] Thunder Creek Streamers

  An update for this swap.

  This is what I have thus far.

  I've added my address to the bottom of this page.

  All flies are due 15 February

  Please remember 11 flies are due; one set will be donated to Project healing
Waters.

  1--Walter --- Steelcolor Shiner        finished

  2--Peggy--- Gray and White          in the mail

  3--Gary S.--- Black Nose Dace    they look great---  first ones to arrive

  4--Allan Fish--- Fathead Minnow

  5-- David Masson---Rainbow Trout

  6-- Wayne Blake-Hedges---Baby Largemouth

  7--Rene Zillmann--- silver shiner

  8--Roger Morger--- All white variety

  9-- Ron Boutin--- Strawcolor Shiner       already here

  10--Bob Hendry--- Blueback Trout

  Walter Shockley

  448 Mercantile Rd.

  McClellanville, SC 29458