I'd say Poly yarn too. That's what all my Poly yarn looks like... while all
my Antron yarn has a more "thin", "straight" and "less messy" look.

/Nick

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-mail@googlegroups.com] För
ashley strutt
Skickat: den 10 mars 2012 07:24
Till: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Ämne: Re: [VFB] Antron Question???

Hi Chuck,

I would be tempted to say that the material was poly yarn. It looks very
similar to a poly yarn that I have.

Ashley

On 10 March 2012 05:01, Chuck Alexander <chuckalexan...@centurylink.net>
wrote:

Folks: I have a question?? I have been using this material I have several
"cards" of on a fly (pic attached) I have been experimenting with, and I
thought the material is antron, but now I'm not so sure. I bought it on sale
several years ago for about 3 cards for a dollar, and as you can see, it's
not marked, and I have forgotten exactly what it's called. Is it actually
antron?? Or something totally different?? It makes great dragonfly wings etc
as you can see. Thanks a lot, Chuck

Please see our fly fishing hand made furled leaders at:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/you_wear_it_well_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ
_ipgZ