From: Jimi AKA Desert Eagle <j...@hdc-nm.com>
Subject: [VFB] Update on Amanda
To: "Desert Eagle" <j...@hdc-nm.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 9:17 PM

Sorry folks I have not updated everyone on Amanda, Things have been
"Interesting" around here to say the least.

She refuses to, and demands that everyone that talks to her not us the "C",
(Cancer), word at all in addressing her. She refuses to talk to us at all
about it. Her comment is, "I'm Fine", don't bully me. She has said that she
will refuse the "Chemical, Cut and Burn" approach to it.

big snip.....