Jimmy: Happy (almost belated) birthday. I just now got on here and saw this,
but it is still a little before midnight, so i guess I did make it in time.
Hope you had a great one, and have many more as well.

BTW. How would I go about finding out if I could fish at that Scout camp near
me called Camp Sequoyah ?? My wife says there is a camp care taker that lives
across the street from the camp. Would I ask him? Or call the local Scout
district ppl???  Also, check out the attached link about the old goldmine
shafts, old plantation home, tannery etc at the camp. Pretty interesting stuff.
This area WAS the "first gold rush" and they pulled over 30,000 ounces of Gold
in the 1830's in the Arbacoochie area alone here.

http://www.cleburnenews.com/view/full_story/16194304/article-Old-gold-mines-dot-Camp-Sequoyah