  From: Thomas R. Eckert
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 4:42 AM
  Subject: AW: [VFB] More B-day wishes

  It is with heavy heart that I tell you of the passing of Mark Romero. This
past evening Mark lost his battle with stage four lung cancer. His wife, Misako
will need our love and support as she goes through this trying time.

                         All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand.

                          Thomas R. Eckert
                         Sonnhaldenstrasse 14
                          CH 8032 Zürich 7 ZH
                          Switzerland