This came in from the Catskill Fly Tyers Guild site, we are about 5 hours away and will try to make it to the banks of the Willowemoc, I'll put a fly in the River for us. It was he who invited Deb Duran and myself to the first Clearwater Junction show in Roscoe, NY I think in 2004, and this lead to many other fly tying events for us.

There are a lot of guys who had disagreements with him, BUT he did what most folks dream of doing in a short retirement, they traveled the globe to fly tying events for about 5 years. That is something not many of us will do in a lifetime of trying, and he drove to all the domestic shows, over 100K miles in one year!

It is very sad to inform you that my husband, Mark Jonathan Romero, was
passed away at 7:38 pm, March 18th.

He was a very unique artist and we shall not see like him again.

My mailing address is

Misako Ishimura

P.O. Box 54

Lakeview, AR 72642

Mark instruct me to spread his ashes to Willowemoc Creek. I am planning to
go up there in the second weekend of May.

Sincerely,
Misako Ishimura

--
Peggy Brenner