I just emptied my small canister wet/dry vac because I accidentally sucked up a
large paper kitchen towel and thought that it might cause a blockage. Besides,
I haven't emptied the vac since I purchased it two or three months ago.
The paper filter was well clogged up with a mass of fur like substance. bits of
fly tying materials etc., but as I looked in the bottom of the canister, there
was my brassie for pushing hair when tying muddlers etc.  This after loosing a
favourite genuine Matarelli whip finisher, that probably fell off the desk
where I tie my flies and landed in the waste paper basket below without my
knowledge.  One almost needs to take out a mortgage to buy a replacement
Matarelli, so I settled on a Griffin copy.

Now, if I could only find my curved Anvil scissors that "disappeared" last week
I would have it made in the shade.

Neville (Nev) Gosling
Greater Vancouver
BC  Canada