Just figured out my Monday post did not go through to the list(s)

Anyway I received Chucks flies in the mail this weekend and I am still
waiting on a couple sets for both groups to complete the swap. I plan
on waiting till this weekend for the missing sets and sending them out
on Monday. If you can't wait let me know and I will get yours headed
your way immediately.

I also need to know which Charity you would like the extra set sent to?
Casting for Recovery   http://castingforrecovery.org/
or
Project Healing Waters  http://www.projecthealingwaters.org/

I will probably end up sending flies to both because of the wonderful
donation of flies from Chuck Alexander.

I am also working on a couple wooden flyboxes in my spare time if they
come out well the donated flies will go in them otherwise I will pick
up a box at a local retailer.

--
" Americans can always be counted on to do the right thing - After
they have exhausted all other possibilities. "