 From: Wayne Blake-Hedges <wayneb22...@yahoo.com>
To: virtual flybox <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 11:44 AM
Subject: [VFB] Test

I'm here, been busy at work and home.  Just moved oldest back from college
apartment to summer internship apoartment, youngest graduating from Highschool
so attending all various functions associated with that.  Somewhere in between
trying to catch up on mowing lawn, finishing green house build, garden beds &
trellises, plus car maintineance.

I am fishing tomorrow at attached event:

Wayneb