From: Scott Bearden <scott.bear...@gmail.com>
Subject: [VFB] anybody up for a Hex swap?
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, June 8, 2012, 1:11 PM

Since all of this talk about Hex's got me thinking how few patterns of these
you see. I used to go up to a bamboo rod makers gathering in Grayling, Michigan
that had a famous hex hatch about the end of June. I won't make it up there
this year, but I miss seeing those enormous mayflies and the sounds they made.
When they would hit the surface there were so many of them that the pops
sounded like popcorn popping just muffled. When they were mating in the air it
sounded like linens of tissue paper being ruffled together. And the sight of
them in swarm was something of epic proportions that I simply fail to put into
words. But I digress.

Anybody up for a swap? I have never hosted, so do we have a swap meister who
would like to?

Regards,

Scott