 From: Bob Hendry <robinhoo...@gmail.com>
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 1:24 PM
Subject: [VFB] New Jersey

Tony,

Where in NJ did you live?

I have a lot of family in Jersey - from Cape May up to Toms River.
I spent a summer while in college as a life guard at Ocean City.
And I fell in love with, and like to stock up on, Case's Pork Roll while
there - they won't ship it to me in the summer.  Ah - for the good
ol' days . . .

Cheers,
Bob H.

At 13:55 7/27/2012, you wrote:

Bob,
>Yes I have fished it in the East. Scott B. can verify this, I won the
fishing contest at the Catskill Fly Fishing Cienter with the Chili Pepper
using my bamboo rod. I have fished it in N.J. . The CP has been fished in
other countries too.