You might of broke a few rules but grew up to be a fine lady.
Wish we could get you to come down and tie here at the Sowbug show.
Tony

--- On Fri, 8/10/12, Joyce M Westphal <joyce...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Joyce M Westphal <joyce...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VFB] Fishing
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, August 10, 2012, 9:51 PM

Of course..we just were careful to dry off when we got wet so mother didn't
know. I asked her once, when I was older, and she said that she knew and did a
lot of praying for us, constant warnings, but knew we would play by the lake
(in our back yard about 10 rods from the  house).  I had the ideal childhood, a
horse to ride and a lake to fish as soon as I got my chores done. Joyce