From: Brian Burgess <brian.burge...@btinternet.com>
Subject: [VFB] health and Tigers
To: "vfb" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Date: Thursday, September 20, 2012, 3:30 AM

Hi everyone

Some good news, I posted on a reply last week that cancer has started growing
again however after a second opinion from a London hospital it appears that all
is ok at the moment and I dont need further treatment at this time.

Fishing wise I caught my first Tiger trout last week weighing 3lb, a very nice
hard fighting fish.
As the list is a bit slow I thought I would share my good news with everyone.

Birdie