  From: Joyce M Westphal
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2012 6:05 PM
  Subject: [VFB] re: fall

  Our first freeze last night..delicious apples were picked and taken in today
and I picked the few green tomatoes left.  Do they really ripen inside? Any
hints on how to hasten this process without them going rotten?  Heard the
honking of geese and saw 11 nice ones, in formation, flying overhead.  Guess
that fall is really here. Joyce

  No virus found in this message.