From: Michael Bliss <flyfish...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ VFB ] Sandy
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, October 29, 2012, 6:08 PM

Please send us updates so we know you are all safe.

We had our tsunami Sunday morning that Neville sent us but fortunately is was
small.

Mike

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Neville Gosling < nev.gosl...@shaw.ca >
wrote:

Yes. Hang in there you east coasters, Batten down the hatches. We are thinking
and praying for you.

Neville Gosling