Hello all;

I talked with Tony this morning, and his spirits are pretty good. he is in a
lot of pain and he will be in the rehab unit for some time yet. 3 weeks or so
he thinks.

He sends his regards to the group, and wishes every one a Happy Holiday season!

Tight lines,

Salty Dan

If at first you don't succeed, maybe you shouldn't try sky diving!