Here's one:

http://indianapublicmedia.org/amomentofscience/bugs-float-water/

a.

On 1/20/13 11:05 AM, Wes Wada wrote:
Hi VFB!

I am having a problem locating some photos I have seen before. I am looking for photos of the imprint a mayfly dun makes while sitting on the water surface. You know, the ones where you can't really see much except the indentations the mayfly's feet make in the water film, plus a little bit of the body? They need to be underwater views looking upward at the surface.

I have seen these photos before in Web pages about using a viewing tank to make underwater photos of a mayfly's drift. Just can't locate any right now!

Does anyone have something like that in their Favorites / Bookmarks?

Thank you,
Wes Wada
Bend, Oregon

Allan Fish